Visiting Sesen Skin Body Wellness During COVID-19
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please call us at 303-333-7546
We appreciate your patience and help by following these guidelines, and signing the waiver linked below prior to your visit.
- Clients must reschedule if they have traveled out of state within the past 2 weeks.
- We will be offering our full menu but will be excluding arm & hand massage from services.
- All clients must digitally sign our covid waiver before coming in for their appointment. Click here to review the waiver sign.
- All clients will have their temperature taken as soon as they enter the studio.
- All clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before their service.
- We will have a protective partition at the front desk to protect staff.
- Clients may only use the front bathroom located in the south hallway.
- If clients show any symptoms related to COVID-19, they will not be allowed to receive any services.
- No guests and/or children are allowed to accompany clients.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- We will not be accepting cash payments or tips. All payments and tips will be completed contactfree using the credit card that is attached to the client’s profile.
- Beverages and magazines will no longer be available.
- Maximum of 4 people are allowed in reception area. If reception is full, clients must wait outside or in their cars.
- All clients must stand on marked tape to practice proper social distancing.
- Clients must wear a mask at all times except for when they receive their service.
- All practitioners will wear a mask, gloves and face shield during every service.
- Clients are not allowed to touch retail products front desk staff or practitioners will remove products from shelves only.